- Top-rated Business Analyst in Deloitte Consulting’s Human Capital practice with client experience in the Healthcare, Technology, and Public sectors
- Demonstrated business advisory experience through years of nonprofit consulting and as student manager of on-campus entrepreneurship center
- International work experience in India, Liberia, and Mexico including culture/language immersive opportunities
Deloitte Consulting LLP – San Francisco, CA
Human Capital Consultant – July 2015-Present
Project: Organizational Strategy at a Leading Healthcare Provider
- Supported development of an organization strategy and opportunity analysis for multiple HR functions. Collaborated with other function leads to brainstorm initiatives and coordinate project roadmaps.
- Supported the team by owning client and meeting notes, developing the initial draft of services catalog, distributing weekly progress reports to the client Deloitte project leadership, creating a revamped project plan, and assisting other work streams with ongoing deliverables
- Helped facilitate a multi-day workshop and created input/output materials for client sessions.
Project: Growth Strategy and Organization Design at a Multinational Innovative Technology Company
- Assisted a senior leadership team on short-term engagement serving as follow-up to Deloitte’s recommendation to implement a solution-based go-to-market strategy.
- Supported the development of materials for/following workshop for client’s executive leadership team
- Owned client and meeting notes and final production of client deliverables. Assisted in the development of a project proposal following the presentation of our final recommendations.
Project: Change Management & Training Lead for a State Healthcare Exchange
- Owned the development of training materials and facilitated multiple train-the-trainer sessions.
- Collaborated with the client to track testing exercises before and after system go-lives.
- Worked with project leadership to facilitate project all-hands-meetings and develop project status dashboards.
Project: Organizational Change Management for a Global Enterprise IT Company
- Oversaw end-to-end change management strategy for two business units including stakeholder analysis, change impact assessment, training, and communication planning to drive global adoption of a new technology
- Collaborated with client counterparts, functional subject matter experts, and off-shore colleagues to document change impacts, validate content, and develop training materials
Miscellaneous Firm Initiatives
- Represented all West Coast Business Analysts as “Regional Analyst Champion.” Managed a team of peers in organizing team-building, professional development, and community service events. Drove engagement through regional newsletter, creation of a resource repository, and development of feedback surveys.
- Facilitated weekly calls with firm leadership in the Technology, Media, and Telecommunication sector within Human Capital to track current projects and identify opportunities for growth and account penetration; collaborated with sector practitioners to develop account planning materials and hold leadership summits.
- Served on Claremont College Recruitment team; led development of future-state resume review process through interviews, best practices documentation, and application analysis
Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship – Claremont, CA
Founder & Student Manager – May 2012-May 2015 10-20 hrs. / week
- Helped lead initiative to create Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship to function as an on-campus accelerator and resource center. Grew organization to 24 student coordinators and launched several long-term programs including a summer fellowship, funded research positions, an endowed student manager position, and a Board of Trustees. Collaborated with peers to organize over 50 events including workshops, panels, pitch competitions, and networking events.
- Provided guidance to numerous start-ups focused on areas such as 3D printing, aquaponics, wearable technology, clothing, and social enterprises. Provided business plan support and strategic planning.
- Initiated development of organizational structure, vision, roles & responsibilities; facilitated meetings and created legal documents, student venture documents, and center operating guides.
SOURCE Non-Profit Consulting – Claremont, CA
Lead Consultant- Claremont Community Foundation – April 2012-May 2015 5-10 hrs. / week
- Oversaw group of two other students in completing market research, database development, and impact analysis of nonprofits in the Claremont area. Organized client meetings, formulated group strategy, and facilitated hiring and training of replacement
- Conducted weekly meetings will clients to validate materials, solicit buy-in, and document needs
- Created depository of nonprofit materials and articles to improve organizational knowledge. Collaborated with other students to bring nonprofit leaders to campus for first annual Nonprofit Summit
Deloitte Consulting – Los Angeles, CA
Summer Scholar- Human Capital; Organization Transformation – June-August 2014
40-50 hrs. / week
- Created a training course for a state-based healthcare exchange that was delivered to over 300 community organizations across the state. Facilitated client meetings and stakeholder working sessions to complete materials in defined timetable
Boulder Food Rescue – Boulder, CO
Intern- June-August 2013
20 hrs. / week
- Advised Director in business development role including in outreach, fundraising, and organizational strategy
- Supported day-to-day responsibilities including coordinating delivery of 1,500 lbs. of food to local charities
Office of Congressman Jared Polis – Boulder, CO
Congressional Intern – June-August 2013
15 hrs. / week
- Facilitated office activities and completed casework including research, letter-writing, and inter-departmental coordination
- Created an educational brief on Federal Housing Programs, and composed memos for upcoming meetings
Rose F. Kennedy Greenway Conservancy – Boston, MA
Intern to the Director of Planning and Design – June August 2012
40 hrs. / week
- Documented different departmental contract uses and terms and Drafted standardized terms and conditions based on varied experiences of internal departments
- Assisted with special projects including donor recognition strategy, signage design, and visitor documentation
- Authored research paper on the role of PPP’s in contemporary Urban Planning as part of sponsored internship
Vision Liberia 2027; The Carter Center; Methodist Community Development Program – Monrovia, Liberia
Volunteer – January-April 2011
10-30 hrs. / week
- While living in Liberia, provided general assistance to these programs that support education and health reform
- Coached basketball and organized first Youth sports tournament in New Georgia community of Monrovia
Bald Mountain de Mexico Developments LLC – San Miguel de Allende, MX
Assistant to Project Manager – September-December 2010
40-50 hrs. / week
- Assisted project manager in site management; Worked with team of Spanish-speaking contractors to oversee final completion of hotel bedrooms and common areas
- Joined project following two-months as ranch-hand at near-bye horse ranch where I lived with a host family
Claremont McKenna College – Claremont, CA
September 2011-May 2015
Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy & Public Affairs (Honors) with a Leadership Sequence, GPA: 3.5/4.0
- Awards: Robert Day School of Economics and Finance Case Competition Winner (2013)
- Student Representative: Board of Trustees Committee on College Advancement (2014-2015), Environmental Concerns Faculty Committee (2011-2012), Student Senator (2011-2015)
- Relevant coursework: Spanish 301, Economics, Finance, Special Topics in Entrepreneurship, Statistics
School for International Training – Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Focus: Sustainable Development and Social Change
- Independent Study Project: Perceptions of Impact Measurement: Insight from Social Enterprises in Mumbai
- Computer: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio, Tableau,
Language: Spanish (College course, four years of high-school coursework, 6 months working experience)